- Palio Master 2.0 Table Tennis Racquet & Case – ITTF Approved
- Butterfly RDJ S1 ITTF Approved Ping Pong Paddle Great Spin Speed and Control racket
- DONIC Carbotec 3000 Wood Table Tennis Racket
- Expert Table Tennis Wood ITTF Approved Palio x ETT Legend 2.0
- DONIC Waldner 5000 Table Tennis Bat
- Butterfly Timo Boll Carbon Fiber Ping Pong Paddle
- Dynasty Extra Penhold Table Tennis Racquet & Case
- STAG ITTF Approved Rubber Advanced Ninja Power Table Tennis Racquet
- DONIC Ovtcharov Premium Line Table Tennis Bat
- GKI Euro Wood Table Tennis Racquet
- NITTAKU Resist ii FL Table Tennis Blade
- Stiga Allround Classic Carbon FL Table Tennis Blade
The Butterfly RDJ, Palio Master and DONIC carbotec are three models that are best when it comes to the best table tennis racket under 5000 in India!
These are one of the best brands when it comes to tt rackets.
These tt rackets under the price range of 5k are best suited for intermediate players and advanced players.
[Review] Best table tennis racket under 5000
Palio Master 2.0 Table Tennis Racquet & Case – ITTF Approved
If you can take care of this tt bat in Indian weather, then this is a great asset for budding TT players. This Palio master 2.0 is a great tt racket for all-rounder players.
Palio master 2.0 is a ITTF certified TT racket, and this one comes with a nice-looking case as well.
- Palio master 2.0 is a result of collaboration between Palio and Exper table tennis.
- CJ8000 rubber used.
- Redesigned to give better power.
- Speed = 8/10, Spin = 9/10, Control = 8/10
- This tt racket is the best suitable for intermediate and pro players.
- This tt racket is designed for an all-rounder with spin in focus.
- The CJ8000 rubber provides great spin and is ITTF approved.
- Many like how the tt racket can be used for loops and power shots.
- You can do topspin, backspin and side spin easily.
- Flared handles make it easy to hold and play the game.
- But the overall level of control can be lower if compared with other bats with higher control ratings.
- Few complained that the rubber is getting loose after 6-12 months.
- Due to Indian weather, you have to wash the rubber so you do not lose the spin.
Butterfly RDJ S1 ITTF Approved Ping Pong Paddle Great Spin Speed and Control racket
This table tennis racket is best suitable for beginners who want to feel how a sponge works. And also great for intermediate players. If you play with this TT racket it will increase your chances.
The Butterfly RDJ S1 is a well-established ping pong paddle that has been used by the best. This is one of the most preferable racket models all over the world.
- 5 plywood and spryer rubber-made bat.
- Comes with a red and black rubber layer which provides a balance of speed and spin with an emphasis on control.
- There is 1.7 mm sponge layer in between softer rubber and wood.
- Flared handlebar design.
- Tournament-approved ping pong racket.
- The flared handlebars are narrow at the top and wider at the bottom. This gives a good grip and less chance of the bat slipping out of the hand.
- The rubber used is of good quality and gives a nice balance of spin and speed.
- Made with high-quality 5 plywood.
Donic Carbotec 3000 – Best Table Tennis Racket
This DONIC Carbotec 3000 table tennis bat is one of the best table tennis rackets under 5000.
This tt racket’s price is on the higher side but with all the features it will push you towards victory goals.
DONIC Carbotec 3000 is one of the professional table tennis bats that you can buy for under 5k INR.
Donic is also one of the best tt bat brands in the world.
- 87 grams of weight.
- QRC system of rubber application.
- Attacking style TT bat.
- 2.1mm sponge thickness.
- Oval shape blade is made from a combination of wood and carbon.
- Conclave style handles made of caron.
- Performance rating: Speed – 110 | Control – 70 | Spin – 110
- Schildkrot made QRC system rubber makes it easy to change the rubber of the TT racket in minutes. QRC stands for Quick Rubber Change.
- The carbon made bat is less prone to twisting than wood. This makes the bat harder and it increases the return of energy. Meaning you will be able to put more power and speed than any other wooden TT bat.
- Since it is a combination of wood and carbon, the TT racket is very lightweight.
- The handle is also made of carbon and is ergonomically designed.
- Users recommend this TT racket for the speed and attacking style of gameplay.
- Beginners can improve their speed with this DONIC Carbotec 3000 racket.
- Beware of fake models.
Palio Expert Table Tennis Wood ITTF Approved Palio x ETT Legend 2.0
If you are an intermediate player who is looking for an attacking style bat then you should start with this.
This comes with a case as well.
This is one of the 5-star table tennis rackets in India. This is the International Table Tennis Federation-approved Palio X legend 2.0.
This is one of the most popular bat in the intermediate level.
- 5 plywood layers and 2 carbon layers.
- Palio Hadou rubber layer.
- This bat focuses on speed and power.
- Speed = 10/10 Spin = 9/10 Control = 6/10
- Made for advanced players.
- Comes with a harder sponge.
- Flared handle.
- Made from harder wood.
- Comes with a case.
- Suits the attacking style gameplay.
- The harder rubber is also good for spins.
- The handle is comfortable to hold and the shape of the whole racket is ergonomic.
- This bat is suitable for advanced players with an attacking style.
- Users love how the bat generates spin.
How to Make a Table Tennis Racket Sticky
- Many would not recommend this for advanced players but would say that this racket is only for intermediate players.
DONIC Waldner 5000 Table Tennis Bat
If you like Donic products then you would love this Donic 5000 racket.
The carbon layers, the weight distribution and ABP features make this bat unique.
If you are a beginner to an intermediate player then you should get this one.
Donic Waldner 5000 is a table tennis bat that has a mix of premium wood and carbon layers. This is one of the most favourable table tennis bats for attacking players.
- Liga rubber layer.
- 5 plywood layers and 2 carbon layers.
- 2.3 mm sponge.
- Conclave handlebar.
- Speed: 110, Spin 110, Control 50.
- Adjustable balance point.
- The carbon layer in the wood helps to lessen the vibrations and improves speed a lot.
- This carbon wood style of design of the Donic Waldner 5000 is best suitable for attacking players.
- Weight distribution towards the head also helps with generating power.
- ABP or Adjustable Balance Point allows the player to adjust the balance point of the bat as per the player. This helps with being accurate with the shot.
- The ergonomic handle is also very good and fits the palm nicely.
Butterfly Timo Boll Carbon Fiber Ping Pong Paddle
If you are a gineer TT player and want to test how professional table tennis rakcets feel then you should try this one.
Butterfly Timo Boll Carbon Fiber Ping Pong Paddle is one of the most recommended rakcet or beginner TT players. This is a hybrid bat made of wood and carbon fiber.
This round table tennis racket provides good control and yet maintains a good speed and spin.
- 5 plywood and 2 carbon layers.
- Flared handle style.
- 2.1 mm sponge thickness.
- Most recommended for beginner TT players.
- ITTF approved model.
- This racket focuses more on control thus it is suited for beginners. Butterfly Timo Boll racket aims to keep a balance of power and control.
- The flared handle is ergonomic and suits everyone.
- Both sides of the rubbers are smoothly based, with no pimples.
- The blade is rigid and lightweight so you can return with power.
- Attacking players stay away.
Dynasty Extra Penhold Table Tennis Racquet & Case
If you are a beginner/intermediate and want to try penhold then you should get this racket.
If you are used to holding the racket in penhold style then this Dynasty racket is a good fit for you.
- Short handle.
- Good balanced racket for penhold style players.
- High-grade Palio rubber and plywood made blade.
- ITTF approved rubber.
- Speed = 6/10 Spin = 9/10 Control = 10/10
- Provides great control for TT players.
- Best for Penhold style players.
- Comes with durable rubber which provides excellent spin and control.
- Not for attacking players.
STAG ITTF Approved Rubber Advanced Ninja Power Table Tennis Racquet
If you love Stag table tennis rackets then you would love this attack style tt bat by them. It has excellent control over speed and spin.
Stag table tennis rackets are one f the most popular models in India. This Ninja stag TT bat is one of the best TT bat by them.
- ITTF certified racket.
- Comes with 2 mm thick sponge.
- Oval shaped blade.
- Flared handle.
- Suitable for advanced players.
- Soft rubber to decrease reaction time.
- Comes with a case.
- Speed – 110, Spin – 110, Control – 90
- This will reduce your reaction time.
- The flared handle fits very well into your palms.
- This bat is more suitable for advanced players who like to advance/attack.
- The wooden bat with the bat is very fast.
- Beware of the fake products.
DONIC Ovtcharov Premium Line Table Tennis Bat
If you are a beginner/intermediate and want to start with premium rackets then start with this one. This will give you an attacking racket with decent control to improve your game.
DONIC Ovtcharov table tennis bat is a premium model which comes with a case. This TT racket is made from plywood and is good for intermediate and beginner players.
- Ergonomic handle that fits perfectly into the hand.
- Comes with an anti-vibration system which reduces shock and makes your shots more powerful. (Two shock absorbing layers are present in the bat.)
- PLS or Power light system reduces the weight of the bat so you do not strain.
- The hollow handlebar is very lightweight, this makes the oval-shaped racket easy to handle and swing.
- The handle is ergonomically designed to fit your hand.
- Comes with two layers of shock-absorbing material so this racket does not rattle and helps you return powerful shots.
- Not for advanced players.
GKI Euro Wood Table Tennis Racquet
If you are into only buying wood-based TT rackets then this is one of the best tt racket in India under 5000 INR that you can buy.
If you are a fan of only wood based table tennis racket then this GKI Euro Wood table tennis bat is a great model to use.
- Spintec Tenser Rubber at both sides.
- ITTF approved.
- Flared handle.
- Speed: 99, Spin: 99, Control: 98
- This is one of the best rubber provided by GKI.
- The rubber has one of the best control and spin attack features.
- This GKI Euro racket is best for attack-style players.
- This will help you generate maximum power easily while still having some balance between control and speed.
NITTAKU Resist ii FL Table Tennis Blade
If you are a professional player who loves to play defense then you should get this NITTAKU Resist ii FL Table Tennis Blade. It will help you absorb opponent’s shots and reply back.
NITTAKU table tennis blade is Made in Japan mostly used for defense.
This is a solid tt racket that exhibits good craftsmanship.
- NITTAKU is a 5-ply made paddle.
- The outer layer of wood is willow or as they call it Yangi wood.
- Classified as a defensive blade.
- Small Flared handle.
- Designed for professional players.
- A very lightweight blade so you can maneuver easily.
- Great for a defensive player, it sucks out the energy from the opponent’s shots.
- The flared handle gives stability and grip.
- With good rubber, this can make the perfect combination for making offensive shots.
- Since it is a defensive racket, attacking will take a lot of effort.
Stiga Allround Classic Carbon FL Table Tennis Blade
If you are after an all-rounder tt bat that you can use for defense and as well for attack then you can get this professional Stiga Allround Classic blade.
Stiga is an allrounder racket which is grat for all type of players. It can also be used to learn TT as well. Good option for all levels of players too.
- 5 play made with two layers of carbon.
- Only 76 grams of weight.
- The blade is thin and hard also does not vibrate much.
- Flared handle.
- Very easy to control and play.
- Very stable when attacking with speed.
- Since it is lightweight, it will not tire your hands.
- Comes with an ergonomic grip as well.
- Suitable for all styles of players. And many use it to learn the game too. It will improve your basic table tennis skills to all-time high.
- Good handlebars for control.
- With your choice of rubber, this ping-pong bat can generate great spin with power.
- None, but for a beginner this is a costly tt paddle to learn how to play.
These tt bats under 5k are not really for recreational players. So if you are looking for a racket for beginners then you should check the TT bats under 1k.
But these are suitable for offensive players and for defensive players.
All the rubbers and bat designs are International Table Tennis Federation-approved. Most of the bats give exceptional feeling and many of them from the list suits players of intermediate levels/aggressive players and more.
If you are into increasing your % of accurate shots, and improving yourself to pro from the intermediate level then this 5k budget is the sweet spot.