Are you a professional TT player or want to be a professional TT player but not sure about the best table tennis racket for professionals?
Then this is the article that you want to check out.
Since you are pro, I assume that you know your playing style already and can pick the precious bat from this list.
Here are the –
Top 9 Best table tennis rackets for professionals
- STIGA Pro Carbon
- Donic Wood Waldner Black Devil Concave Table Tennis Blade
- STAG Tec Ninja Table Tennis Racquet
- PRO SPIN Ping Pong Paddle with Carbon Fiber
- Eastfield Allround Professional Wooden Table Tennis Racquet
- Expert Table Tennis Palio Master 3.0 Racket & Case
- DONIC Waldner 3000 Table Tennis Bat
- STAG Advanced ITTF Approved Rubber Ninja Fire Table Tennis Racquet
- Donic Wood Carbotec 900 Table Tennis Racket
REVIEWS of The Best table tennis racket for professionals
STIGA Pro Carbon
Definitely one of the best ping pong rackets for professional players.
Many new users will recommend that you get accustomed to this bat before playing in the tournament.
This bat is great for people who like soft rubbers and want to stay in control.
Best Table Tennis Racket under 5000
STIGA Pro Carbon Table Tennis Racket is one of the most popular among professional/advanced players.
This is one of the most costly Table tennis rackets as well.
- Performance level TT bat for a tournament of high level.
- ITTF-approved rubber.
- Has 2 carbon layers in between.
- Comes with 7 ply light blades.
- Has s5 rubber and a 2 mm sponge.
- Speed: 99 Spin: 100 Control: 80, thus providing excellent speed.
- Flared handle.
- Ultra lightweight BALSA wood centre-ply for speed players.
- Not available in the low price range.
Donic Wood Waldner Black Devil Concave Table Tennis Blade
If you want a tacky rubber TT bat for intermediate level or advanced level aggressive gameplay then you should get this DONIC TT racket.
Aggressive players will love this ping pong paddle, it also provides outstanding control.
Best table tennis racket in India
Lovers of black will love this Donic Wood Waldner Black Devil table tennis racket. This Donic TT bat has carbon layers so this is a lightweight TT bat.
- Layers of carbon in the TT bat and has Balsa handle.
- This ping pong paddle has 7 layers.
- This Donic Wood Waldner Black Devil is a very lightweight paddle for offensive players.
- Straight handle.
- You do not need to apply much force to hit the ball fast.
- With this lightweight table tennis paddle, aggressive players can move around easily.
- Costly and best used by intermediate players or professional players.
STAG Tec Ninja Table Tennis Racquet
This STAG Tec table tennis bat has an ergonomic grip and is good for powerful shots. At budget, you can get maximum power shots at budget.
STAG Tec Ninja table tennis rackets are great for offensive players who like flared handle table tennis rackets.
- ITTF approved rubber.
- Ergonomic grip flared handle.
- Soft Tacky Rubber to reduce reaction time.
- 2 mm sponge thickness.
- Excellent for intermediate players and professional players.
- This oval-shaped ping pong paddle has 160 grams of weight and is very much suitable for attacks.
- This is a heavy blade and many would like this.
- Speed – 120, Spin – 110, Control – 90
- Not made for defensive players.
Ping pong is similar to humans, anger can make you lose real-quick.
PRO SPIN Ping Pong Paddle with Carbon Fiber
If you prefer to spin with power and exceptional control then you will love this TT bat.
This is not suitable as a racket for beginners but in the hands of intermediate and professional players, it will show its true colors.
Best Table Tennis Racket Under 1000
PRO SPIN ping pong paddle has carbon layers that are well under the price range. It has layers of carbon and the outer layers have premium rubber.
- 7 ply blade with 2 carbon layers.
- Offensive rubber for excellent speed with maximum power.
- Flared handle.
- Larger sweet spot.
- Comes with a carbon tube in the handle for shock absorption and comfortable grip.
- Comes with a protector case so that your TT bat stays the perfect racket that it truly is.
- From basic strokes to professional-level shots you will feel excellent control all the time.
- Even if you are a recreational player, it will improve your game.
How Does Playing Table Tennis Develop Fitness Components
- At 180 grams it is on the heavier side.
Eastfield Allround Professional Wooden Table Tennis Racquet
This UK made Table Tennis Paddle provides excellent control. This outstanding control provides a blend of spin with power.
Eastfield Allround Professional Wooden Table Tennis Racquet is an International Table Tennis Federation-approved bat with good rubber.
- Speed = 6/10, Spin = 8/10, Control = 10/10
- This is a good choice for those defensive players.
- Has flared handle.
- The thickness of the rubber on this Table Tennis Paddle is 2.1 mm.
- And this Tennis Paddle has a 5 ply blade wood layer.
- Many like this TT bat for its professional-level spin and control.
- Many do not feel this ping pong bat improved their game.
Expert Table Tennis Palio Master 3.0 Racket & Case
This Palio Expert TT bat has a great balance between speed and power. It is often one of the most recommended ping pong paddles in table tennis journey.
This ping pong paddle is great for ball control and is even a suitable racket for beginners.
Palio Expert has an upgrade and here is the Palio Master 3.0. This awesome table tennis racket also comes with a case.
- Flared handle that provides a very comfortable grip.
- International Table Tennis Federation approved rubber.
- Professional level Tennis Paddle.
- Speed = 8/10, Spin = 9/10, Control = 8/10
- If you like outstanding control and love how you can apply spin with power then you would love this.
- Has a sweet spot for power shots.
- Palio Master 3.0 TT racket can be considered as a racket for beginners to improve their gameplay.
- Outer layer rubber has a premium feel.
DONIC Waldner 3000 Table Tennis Bat
From basic strokes to power shots this DONIC TT racket shines.
This ping pong tennis paddle provides excellent speed but controls are low.
So if you are into delivering power shots with little ball control and enhanced power then this DONIC bat is for you.
This DONIC Waldner 3000 ping pong bat is an International Table Tennis Federation approved bat. This bat weighs only 90 grams thus it will be easy to land power shots and move with excellent speed.
- Comes with an adjustable balance point feature so you can make your own balance between speed and control.
- This is an International Table Tennis Federation bat so you can play tournaments like other bats.
- Sponge thickness: 2.1 mm.
- An Ergonomic flared handle provides a comfortable grip.
- The ply Blade provides high speed and tries to provide excellent control with their ABP system.
- Speed: 100, Spin: 110, Control: 50
- Lacks control.
Opportunity in table tennis is to be created rather than waiting for a ready made one.
STAG Advanced ITTF Approved Rubber Ninja Fire Table Tennis Racquet
If you want to start your table tennis journey with the offensive style of game play, then this ping pong paddle with a sponge thickness of 2.2mm is for you. This flared handle bat is made from all wood and thus the price is on the affordable range as well.
This is one of the most affordable all-wood blades that you can use for improving basic table tennis skills.
STAG advanced International Table Tennis Federation approved bat works well for offensive players who love to deliver power shots with exceptional speed.
- Flared handle with a comfortable grip and excellent control.
- Speed: 92, Spin: 92, Control: 72.
- Sponge thickness is 2.2 to 2.5 mm.
- This ping pong tennis paddle has a weight of 180 grams.
- The ply blade has hard rubber which is approved by Table Tennis Federation.
- And the ply blade has an oval shape.
- No carbon layers which might improve the spin with power ratio.
Donic Wood Carbotec 900 Table Tennis Racket
This ping pong table tennis paddle is great for an offensive player’s table tennis journey. This bat has carbon layers in between ply blades thus it will reduce the shocks.
Donic Wood Carbotec 900 Table Tennis Racket weighs only 85 grams and comes with quick rubber change feature.
You can swap the rubber given with a thicker rubber or hard rubber as you wish.
- Speed – 100 | Control – 80 | Spin – 100
- With speed at 100 and spin at 100 you can do high level of spin attacks easily.
- At 85 grams, you can play a wide range of powerful shots with excellent speed.
- Comes with a Quick Rubber Change feature.
- In between the layers of wood, there are carbon layers as well.
- The sponge thickness is around 1.9 mm.
- Oval shape ping pong blade.
- Handle shape concave.
- The handle might feel sweaty.
These best table tennis rackets for advanced players offer a comfortable grip, and excellent speed and all are approved by International Table Tennis Federation.
Most of these offer huge control over speed and improve the level of spin. And these ping pong bats also have carbon in the layers of wood thus these are lightweight rackets.
Depending on your skills and budget you can pick a carbon ply blade for your table tennis journey.