Best under desk treadmill India for Walkers!
Looking for the best under desk treadmill in India, then you have come to the right place. These under desk treadmills are a marvel of modern technology. Now you do not need to repeatedly fold and unfold the treadmill for your workouts.
The under-desk treadmill always stays folded. Thus saving you time and effort.
You can just get a standing up work desk, adjust the height and put the under desk treadmill below the table. Now you can work and walk at the same time.
Top 5 under desk treadmills in India or walking pads in India for money
- SPARNOD FITNESS STH-3050 5.5 HP Peak Motorised Under Desk Walking Pad Treadmill
- Sparnod Fitness STH-3000 Series
- WELCARE MAXPRO PTM-X1 Under Desk Treadmill 2HP
- Durafit Compact | 2.5 HP Peak DC Motorized Treadmill
- Cockatoo WP100 (4.5 HP Peak) Ultra Slim DC Motorised Treadmill
Reviews of the best 5 under desk treadmills in India or walking pads in India for money
Under desk treadmills are flat with no attachment that will block the height. This will help you do your workouts like you are just walking/running outdoors. Here are the top under desk treadmills that you can buy online.
For home use, if you are not a hardcore runner, these treadmills would work great for you.
Not into under desk treadmills? Rather want something more powerful but foldable?
Check these best folding treadmill for small space
SPARNOD FITNESS STH-3050 5.5 HP Peak Motorised Under Desk Walking Pad Treadmill
This is one of the top portable treadmills in India.
This is a true walking pad treadmill that you can easily use at home without sacrificing floor space..
This is a Sparnod STH-3050 treadmill with 5.5 HP motor and yet this is an under desk treadmill for small homes!
- This is a 100% pre-installed treadmill, so you do not waste any time figuring out how to install it. Just buy, plug it in and start running.
- The 5.5 HP peak motor is strong.
- 3-year warranty.
- Max weight support is 110 kg, plenty for the usual people like us.
- The running area has a decent length and 1.4 feet width, so you can run easily on it. But remember, you are on a treadmill.
- But note, you can only walk/run at 6 km/hour when the treadmill is folded. And when the riser is up you can run at 10 km per hour of speed.
- When the riser is up, there is a LED display with a phone holder.
- Has a remote control mode which can be used if you are not into using manual modes.
- The aluminium frame is durable, and it should last for a long time.
- The EVA cushion is durable and will have some shock-absorbing properties.
- The only con for this treadmill walking machine would be that you can not use it for more than 30 minutes. And probably will not be suitable for multiple members as well
Sparnod Fitness STH-3000 Series
This is a good treadmill at a low cost for home usage. Since when folded, the height becomes just 5 inches, you can store it easily and save a lot of space.
STH 3000 series of treadmills by Sparnod has a 4 HP peak motor which is great for single or couple usages for walking at home.
- 4 HP peak motor which should run for 30 minutes at least.
- 100% preinstalled treadmill with 3 years of warranty. Since it is pre-installed, you do not need to pick your brain and waste time on setting it up.
- Max weight support is 110 kg, if you want to run be sure to check if you have a weight around 75-80 kgs.
- When folded, the height is just 5 inches, you can just store it under your bed.
- The running area is 27 inch wide and 49 – 52 inches long. This is good for speed walking and controlled running.
- When folded the speed is reduced to 4 km per hour and when unfolded the speed is 10 km per hour. This is decent if you want to walk mostly at home without going outside.
- Comes with a remote control feature, which is great when the treadmill is folded up, and you are doing workouts.
- The 7 levels anti-slip belt can reduce some impact and is less noisy.
- Users report the treadmill is sturdy and seems durable for home use.
- The motor and belt are less noisy and there is no heat generated.
- Due to the track size, you can’t really run on this.
- Speakers are negligible.
WELCARE MAXPRO PTM-X1 Under Desk Treadmill 2HP
If you just want to walk and do not have a large space to accommodate a treadmill, then this folding treadmill should work for you.
WELCARE MAXPRO PTM-X1 is a walking pad with 2 HP motor. This is a desk treadmill that can be used for walking at home.
- Pre-installed treadmill with 2 HP motor, you can simply unpack and start running.
- The motor is quiet, so others in your home will not be disturbed.
- Speed is from 1-8 km per hour.
- The running area width is 1.25 feet, so it is best suited that your run.
- The anti-skid running area is useful so that you do not slip.
- Max user weight 90 kg.
- This folding design has wheels, so you can move it around.
- For senior citizens, you can raise up the handlebar easily.
- They can also use the remote provided to control the treadmill.
- This is strictly not for running. Thus, if you want to run, then you might want to increase your budget a bit and opt for other walking pad treadmills.
- Few people complain about motor making noises.
Durafit Compact | 2.5 HP Peak DC Motorized Treadmill
If you just want to walk from home, then this is a good walking treadmill to get.
This folding treadmill is small in size and is very compact.
Durafit Compact is probably the lowest cost walking pad treadmill out there.
This is a great under desk treadmill that can be used at home for walking.
- 2.5 HP peak treadmill with a max 8 km per hour speed, this is great for walking.
- No installation is needed with this one, just unpack and start using.
- Max user weight supported is 100 kg, which is decent for a desk treadmill.
- A 3-year warranty is given on this treadmill which is great.
- This treadmill comes with a wide LED display which can help you set different modes, see time, speed, distance etc.
- They provide you with a silicone oil bottle.
- Nothing at this low price.
Cockatoo WP100 (4.5 HP Peak) Ultra Slim DC Motorised Treadmill
If you have a wish for walking, speed walking and somewhat running then this WP100 treadmill is great for productivity.
It has a good max weight limit, good walking speed and compact size for a treadmill.
If you do a product comparison then you will see at a similar price this Cockatoo WP100 delivers a more powerful motor at a 4.5 HP peak.
- 100% installed treadmill, so you do not spend time on installing it.
- 4.5 HP motor which can help you run at decent speeds of 8 km per hour highest.
- Max user weight is 120 kg, so it is great for tall people as well.
- The running area is around 44 inches long and 16.5 inches wide. This is not enough for running, but for speed walking, this is enough.
- Comes with wheels so you can move it around.
- Many do not like the power cord length and speaker quality.
- Many feel that the frame is weak.
Are under desk treadmills worth it?
The idea is to do a workout even when you are working. In a sense, you can start walking while you are working on your standing desk. So yes, these treadmills do worth it, especially to all those people who are doing work from home.
Are desk treadmills healthy?
Yes, all types of treadmills are healthy. Under the desk, treadmills allow the busiest person the ability to work out at his/her own pace. While you are working on your computer and walking, it will boost your metabolism, help your joints and tone your full body.
Can a desk treadmill help you lose weight?
A test found that using desk treadmills, people have lost over 1 kg by using the treadmill for an hour a day. So a desk treadmill will help you lose weight and with a diet, you will lose weight quickly
Can you run on an under desk treadmill?
Under desk treadmills are not suitable for running. For running, you should rely on heavy-duty commercial treadmills or something similar.
Is it hard to type on a treadmill desk?
Yes, it will be harder to type and walk on a treadmill under your table. You probably will not be able to maintain your usual typing speed on an under desk treadmill.
How much weight can you lose on a treadmill in a week?
Researchers have found with a healthy diet you can lose up to 1-2 kgs with one hour of treadmill walks per day
Are under desk treadmills quiet?
Most of the under-desk treadmills in India are quiet. They have good quality and smaller sized motors, so they do not make much sound.
If you are working from home and also have a stand-up desk, then you can consider walking on a walking pad or under a desk treadmill for at least 30 minutes a day. You will be able to work and work out at the same time.