Do you want to buy the best treadmill under 20000 in India – then you are on the right track if you are considering a treadmill for home use?
In this range, you will find motorised treadmills which are good for daily use. And can be used by 1-2 family members per day.
Which is the best treadmill under 20000 in India for you?
I would pick the Powermax TDM 101 or Reach T-301 treadmill for home use. These have the highest HP and reliability among the others in this budget. Both are suitable for home use and both can be used for weight loss and running as well.
The no shit list of the Best Treadmill in India
List of the 7 Best treadmill under 20000
- PowerMax Fitness TDM-101 2HP (4HP Peak) Motorized Treadmill with Free Installation
- Reach T-301 Motorized Foldable Treadmill 4 HP Peak Motor Running Machine
- PowerMax Fitness TDM-9x Series – Light, Foldable, Electric Treadmill
- Durafit Spark 1.25 HP motorised Treadmill
- MAXPRO IM5001 3HP Peak Motorized Folding Treadmill
- Lifelong FitPro LLTM09 (2.5 HP Peak) Manual Incline Motorized Treadmill for Home
- PowerMax Fitness TD-N1 1.5HP (3HP Peak) Pre-installed Motorized Steel Treadmill
Reviews of the best treadmill under 20000 in India
PowerMax Fitness TDM-101 2HP (4HP Peak)
The Powermax TDM 101 treadmill is a great treadmill for people who want to lose weight and get a great cardio workout.
It has a lot of useful features and is backed by a reliable brand.
This is a must-buy if you are looking for a treadmill under 20k in India.
The Powermax TDM 101 is a quality product with premium features. It has a sturdy and a long-lasting frame.
It comes with a lifetime warranty, which is one of the best in the industry.
The motor is powerful enough to provide a very smooth and effective workout.
It has an LED display that shows time, speed, distance, calories and heart rate. It also has a mobile and a tablet holder.
It can hold up to 100kgs of weight and comes with a 3-year motor warranty. It also has a hydraulic soft drop system.
- Green Efficient Motor – With the help of advanced technologies, it offers very high efficiency and long life
- LED display – shows time, speed, distance, calories and program
- Can hold up to 100 kgs. User weight
- Has 12 pre-set programs with 3 target based modes
- Can be used as a running tracker and mobile holder for your mobile phones and other smart devices
- Has a hydraulic soft drop system for easy folding and unfolding
- Has wheels for easy transportation
- Lifetime frame warranty, 3 years of motor warranty and 1 year of labour warranty.
- The product is well-made.
- The motor remains cool even after hours of use.
- It’s easy to set up
- The customer service is excellent.
- It folds easily, and stores compactly on the wall.
- Inbuilt speakers make the model very convenient.
- The design is good and doesn’t take up a lot of space.
- The motor is very powerful, thus will give you an intense workout.
- The max user weight is 100 kg which is suitable for most of us.
- The 12 pre-set programs are great for starting out and then making your workouts more challenging.
- The 3 target based modes are also good to keep you motivated.
- Poor quality products and poor service provided by Powermax
- Motor capacity is 2 hp, not 4 as advertised.
- The motor makes a noise when it’s running faster than 5 kmph.
- The platform moves too fast at speeds over 5 kmph
- Machines break down a lot and customer care is not helpful.
- Customer care is really expensive.
Reach T-301 Motorized Foldable Treadmill 4 HP
Reach T-301 is a very good motorized treadmill for home use.
This comes with many features like a large LCD screen, heart rate monitor, foldable design, wireless pulse sensor, speaker and many more.
This is a very well made product with a very long guarantee period.
If you are looking for a treadmill for home use then you should definitely consider this one.
Reach T-301 is a foldable motorized treadmill for home use with an LCD screen and heart rate sensor.
This makes it one of the best choices if you are looking for a gym at home.
This is made of quality steel and folds up very easily.
It has a maximum weight capacity of 100kgs and it comes with a 2-year parts warranty. The folding system reduces knee stress and provides a most comfortable running experience.
Disadvantages of Treadmill Running
The large LCD screen and heart rate monitor has 12 programs: speed 1-12 km/h, time, distance, calories and heart rate.
It also has a wireless pulse sensor that monitors your heart rate to achieve optimal intensity levels.
The speaker on this machine can play mp3, or you can use your phone to listen to music. It has a 1-year motor warranty, 1-year parts warranty and 1-year frame warranty.
- Bluetooth’s connectivity with a smartphone app (for android and IOS)
- Record your workout data in the background
- Distance, calories and time tracked
- 3 level manual incline frame for an intense workout
- Wireless pulse sensor monitors heart rate to achieve optimal intensity levels
- Equipped with mp3 speaker
- Large LCD screen with 12 user programs
- Lcd screen quickly view your speed from 1-12km/h
- Large capacity motor with superior cushioning system
- Reduce knee stress and recommended by doctors
- Superior cushioning makes reach treadmills perfect exercise gym equipment for home
- 1-year motor warranty, 1-year parts warranty and friendly customer service
- The Reach Treadmill is an ideal choice for those who want to lose weight and tone up. The Bluetooth connectivity with the smartphone app (for android and IOS) will help you keep a tab on your progress. You can also use this as a great workout machine at the gym.
- The large LCD screen with 12 user programs will let you adjust the treadmill to your needs. The wireless pulse sensor monitors your heart rate and adjusts the intensity of your workout.
- The large-capacity motor with a superior cushioning system will reduce the stress on your knees and provide you with a smoother, more comfortable ride.
- The pulse sensor monitors your heart rate and thus allows you to achieve your optimal intensity levels.
- The large LCD screen with 12 user programs is there for you to view your speed from 1-12km/hour.
- The large-capacity motor with a superior cushioning system reduces knee stress.
- Equipped with mp3 speaker allows you to listen to your favourite music while working out.
- Great design at a low price.
- Has Bluetooth connectivity.
- Works well with Fitshow MobileApp.
- There are some complaints on sound coming from the treadmill and break down issues.
PowerMax Fitness TDM-9x Series
This treadmill from powermax is very lightweight and foldable, and thus suitable for home use.
It has many advanced features like USB port, music player, foldable design and 5.5 inch screen.
This comes with a 2-year warranty. You can check out this treadmill if you are in the market for a treadmill under 20k.
This is one of the lightweight motorized treadmills by Powermax.
This treadmill is also foldable and these traits make them one of the good candidates for home use among the treadmills under 20k.
- 4 HP peak motor
- DC motor is energy efficient
- Up to 10 km/hour speed
- Max user weight 100kgs
- 5.5 inches display which can show you speed, distance and calories burned.
- Hear sensor on the handrails
- You can play music via USB
- Like all Powermax treadmills, this have 12 preset workout programs with 3 target based ones.
- Easy to set up and does not make any noise.
- The treadmill is durable.
- The speakers sound great.
- It’s easy to run on.
- The Heart rate sensor allows for accurate data collection.
- Max user weight is good for home use.
- The price is affordable.
- Speaker sound is not good, but it serves the purpose of the exercise.
- Customer service is not helpful.
- The warranty has expired and repair costs are high.
- The product is poorly made and can break easily
- Not functional after 6 months of use.
Durafit Spark 1.25 HP motorized Treadmill
Durafit treadmill is a must if you are serious about getting in shape.
This treadmill is a budget-friendly option that will help you achieve your fitness goals.
You can check out this treadmill at an affordable price from a well-known brand.
Durafit treadmill is built with an advanced design which makes it very easy to use.
The motorized treadmill is easy to operate and gives you a comfortable workout.
The LCD display shows time, speed, distance, calories and pulse rate. This allows you to exercise efficiently and stay motivated.
- 12 preset programs for efficient workout
- LCD display with time, speed, distance, calories and pulse rate
- AUX input, foldable and moveable
- 2.5 HP peak DC energy-efficient motor
- Distance, calorie, and pulse meter
- Foldable and comes with wheels to move it around.
- Easy installation
- The smaller size makes it easy to move from one place to another. It’s compact and does not take too much space.
- Lightweight and easy to carry around for personal use.
- The product has a sturdy handrail that is easy to hold on to while running.
- Customer service is great. There were no issues with the product or the customer service department.
- The power of the motor is balanced and uniform
- You can play some music while running as well.
- Installation is easy.
- There are not many cons of this product, but many have faces issues with customer service.
MAXPRO IM5001 3HP Peak Motorized Folding Treadmill
The MAXPRO IM5001 3HP peak treadmill is a good choice if you are on a tight budget. This treadmill is a great buy if you need a basic treadmill for home use.
This treadmill is not a luxury item, but it is not a bad choice either. You can get this treadmill at a price that is much lower than what you will find it in a retail store.
This treadmill comes with a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty and is easy to use.
A good buy for someone who is looking for a treadmill at an affordable price under 20k INR.
The MAXPRO IM5001 treadmills are made of sturdy and lightweight materials with a foldable design.
It has a sturdy 5-layer anti-skid, grass-textured running belt. This treadmill provides the perfect combination of precision and convenience.
- 3 HP peak green DC motor
- 43 inches long and 15 inches wide walking area
- 0.8-12km per hour speed
- Comes with 12 preset programs.
- Supporting Maximum Weight: 95 kg walking, 65 kg running
- Made with anti-corrosive metal
- Comes with a hand pulse sensor with calorie, time and distance tracking feature.
- Has wheels for easier mobility
- Has cup-holders for easy storage
- This product is durable.
- This has good speed for runners.
- Having a larger platform can be helpful for people with medical conditions or the elderly
- It folds up nicely for storage.
- It is easy to use, convenient, and user-friendly.
- The product is good for basic walking or jogging at home.
- Few buyers reported poor quality and not being fit for use indoor.
- Many users find after-sale service is poor and not reliable.
- Many users feel that the product is cheap and doesn’t last long
- Few buyers are suspect of a Poor quality control issue.
Lifelong FitPro LLTM09 (2.5 HP Peak) Manual Incline Motorized Treadmill
The Lifelong Treadmill is a great choice for home gym users. This treadmill is very easy to use and comes with many useful features.
Definitely one of the best treadmills for home use in India under 20000 INR.
Lifelong FitPro is the perfect choice for users who want a treadmill that will be there when they need it and not a bother when they don’t.
With a sleek and contemporary design, this treadmill offers a wide variety of features and benefits, such as a powerful yet quiet motor, 12 built-in workout programs, and an adjustable incline.
- Max user weight is 90 kgs
- Comes with 2.5 Hp motor
- The highest speed is around 10km per hour
- Running deck is well cushioned with anti-skid rubber surface and has 8 shock absorbers.
- Comes with 12 preset programs
- Can connect with phones.
- The LCD display can show time, calories, distance and pulse rate.
- The frame is strong and neatly painted.
- The display measures distance, heart rate, speed etc.
- It is not too heavy to move around with wheels provided on the bottom of the machine.
- The device has an aux and USB pen drive input which can be used for music
- It offers good quality for the price
- There is a safety key present for emergency stopping purposes in case of any flaws or problems occurring in the
- Easy to install.
- Space-saving and Compact
- Speed is good for running.
- The machine has a lot of power and support for running at different speeds and levels of resistance.
- Many feel that the product is not easy to install and doesn’t work properly after one month.
- Many complain that Lifelong customer service won’t respond to emails and Lifelong is terrible at customer service.
PowerMax Fitness TD-N1 1.5HP Motorized Treadmill
The PowerMax treadmill TD N1 is a very good treadmill for home use.
If you are looking for a treadmill at a budget price then this is a good option.
However, if you are after a high-end treadmill then you should look elsewhere.
PowerMax treadmill is easy to use and is designed for convenient transportation.
It has an attractive and sleek design and comes with Bluetooth.
It is suitable for home workouts, gyms, spas and fitness centres.
- 2 HP motor gives the high speed of 12 km per hour and low speed is around 1km per hour.
- The treadmill can be connected via Bluetooth to the mobile app to play music.
- Max user weight is 90 kg
- 12 pre-set programmes and three target-based modes
- 47.6 x 16 inch running surface
- Bluetooth speaker is awesome
- At a low price, it is a classic product.
- The treadmill is not so loud
- No installation required
- Value for money is good.
- Many do not like the motor work capacity since it stops after 15-20 minutes of running.
- Few are not happy how the treadmill folds and how large space it takes.
How much space do I need for a treadmill?
A standard sized treadmill has a belt that measures 84 inches, so it will take up a lot of space when it is running. If possible, you should try to have the area where the treadmill is stored be as uncluttered as possible. This will make it easier to get the machine out when you need it.
What is the purpose of a treadmill?
The main purpose of a treadmill is to simulate the feeling of jogging on the ground without having to actually jog outside. Some people use them as a way to get in a quick workout when they are short on time. Others use them as a form of cross-training by doing cardio on the treadmill and strength training on the weights or with their own body.
How long should a treadmill last?
Treadmill runners are designed to be used for running; therefore, they should last a very long time if you run on them a few times per week. If you use yours for exercise and watch TV or read the paper all day, then its life will be considerably shorter.
What is a good horsepower for a treadmill?
For walking a good horsepower of a treadmill should be around 1 to 2 HP. For running you should shoot for 4 HP at least. For heavy usages like in the gym, the horsepower should be above 5 HP and more.
What is the necessary speed in a treadmill?
For walking, the minimum speed of 0.8 to 1km should do. For running, anything from 10km per hour to 18km per hour should help most of us.