The best pair of running shoes can make a difference.
If you are looking for the best running shoes under 1500 INR then this is the right place.
And it amazes me that there are many great running shoes under this 1.5k INR budget.
But hold on!
Are these some hidden shoes which are better than shoe priced higher?
But these shoes are great when you are shopping for shoes under this budget.
After going through the list of the best running shoes under 1500, you will have your pair of shoes for running.
You can run for miles with these shoes. Or you can just use them as your daily driver. Go to college, office, go to play badminton—these shoes will serve you well.
[LIST] best running shoes under 1500
- Adidas Men’s Drogo M Running Shoes
- Puma Unisex-Adult Robust Shoes
- Reebok Men’s Energy Runner LP
- Sparx Men’s Running Shoes
- Campus Men’s Mike (N) Running Shoes
[REVIEWS] best running shoes under 1500
One run can change your day, many runs can change your life.
Adidas Men’s Drogo M Running Shoes
If you want to have a branded shoe with good built that can last a long time, then you should get this Adidas Drogo.
Adidas Men’s Drogo is a running shoe that is available in many colors and in budget of 1.5k INR.
And coming from a brand like Adidas, you can be sure of the quality testing of these pair of shoes.
|Best Running Shoes for women in India|
- It Has Upper mesh material to make the shoe breathable.
- Drogo comes with TPE sole, which is lightweight and easy to clean.
- And the mandatory lace up closure, which makes the shoe fit stable on your feet.
- Since you will be running, you will need some toe protection. Drogo has a thick layer at the front to protect your toes.
- The shoe sole does not have many grooves in it, so it might be a little risky on wet cement/tiles.
Puma Unisex-Adult Robust Shoes
If you are running on paved city roads, then this rubber sole PUMA shoe will work great for you.
The mesh fabric is also very good, this is durable and still lets air in.
Get this while it is available at this price.
PUMA Unisex Robust shoes is a fully breathable mesh shoe that is great for running and working out in the gym.
You can use it for walking as well.
Best Road Running Shoes In India
- This shoe has rubber flat shoes, this is great for traction and working out.
- The traction and cushioning is great in this shoe.
- The almost flat sole will provide you with support to do workouts like squats, deadlifts etc.
- The shoe has breathable mesh material, thus it will help you with regulating heat of your feet.
- This Puma shoe comes with top lace system, so it provides a good fit.
- Sole cushioning is decent.
- Available in many colors.
- Many feel the quality is not at per with other Puma shoes.
Reebok Men’s Energy Runner LP
If you are after a high-quality mesh running shoe below price, then you can get this Reebok LP running shoe.
Having personally used this shoe, I would say you would do better with this road running shoe if the weather is dry.
If you like your shoe outsole to be thick, then this pair of running shoes by Reebok should suit you well.
I used to use this shoe and the overall movement, and performance are great.
You can use it for sports as well.
- EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) outsole that is thick enough to absorb impacts.
- The outsole has good grip as well.
- The upper material has mesh and the design is sporty as well.
- Heel height is 1.2 inches, so this Reebok men’s shoe feels good and protects well to avoid injuries.
- This shoe can be used as casual shoes or as walking shoes as well.
- Lace-up fastening on this sports shoe makes the fit better.
- Overall outer material is mesh based and is not waterproof.
- Many were not happy with how the shoe fit.
Sparx Men’s Running Shoes
If you value performance and looks, then this Sparx Men’s shoe will provide you with that.
It feels great to do movement training in them, and the mesh also feels very durable.
This is one of the popular Sparx Men’s Running Shoes that you can get online and at a good price.
To clean this shoe you should use soft brushes and soap. Don’t use something like bleach to clean it.
- EVA sole material used, which is durable and thick.
- This sole will absorb some impact, so you will have less chance of having injuries.
- Due to the design, you can use these as training shoes as well.
- This Sparx Men’s Running Shoe has a high-quality mesh upper layer. This works great as you can feel less hot while wearing this running shoe.
- This sports shoe is available in many colour combinations.
- The shoe insole is very soft.
- None at this price range.
Campus Men’s Mike (N) Running Shoes
This is one of the most affordable running shoes that you can buy in India.
Although you can not use it for gym workouts.
But you can use this mesh upper shoe for walking.
Campus Mike shoe has a unique design and is suitable for runners.
It has a good outsole that has a good grip and can be used as walking shoes, and casual shoes for performance use.
- The upper material is made from mesh and clothing materials. This provides good comfort.
- The lace-up closure is good for a comfortable fit.
- The elastomers sole is waterproof and provides cushioning.
- The sole is thick enough for some running and daily usages.
- The durable outsole will also shield from impact and help prevent injuries.
- Campus shoe can be used as walking shoes.
- People using campus shoes never get disappointed about the quality.
- Not suitable as a training shoe.
I could have added plenty more shoes, but those are not the best running shoes under 1500.
Here is a concise buying guide that will help you pick the running shoe under 1500 INR.
Shoe sole: Lower priced shoes are prone to have bad shoe sole. As a result, your shoe sole will get broken, it will not have any traction and so on. So if you can find a rubber sole, jump on it. Otherwise, pick thick EVA shoe sole.
Upper material: If your feet do not get sweaty, and you want a shoe which can withstand rain/water splashes then get a PU upper material shoe. Otherwise, a mesh upper shoe is a very comfortable shoe for all year round.
Inner sole material: The inner sole material should be soft, otherwise your feet might hurt after sometime. However, in this price range you will not find memory foam models. But if you look hard enough through the reviews, you will get soft shoe insoles for you.