The best running shoes in India under 2000 are the best budget buys. I have personally used them, not just for running.
I have used them for going to the office also.
And if you have a strong upper material then you can use the running shoes for all purposes also.
Note: these shoes are for short-distance running, treadmill running etc only. These are not for weight lifting or marathons.
In this blog, we will tell you the benefits and the features that you should look for in a pair of the best running shoes in India under 2000.
Running can be a great way to stay in shape and enjoy the great outdoors. However, there are a few things you need to know to have the best experience. And today I will share with you the top list of best running shoes in India under 2000!
[LIST] 11 best running shoes in India under 2000
- Adidas Men’s Gokyo Pro Shoes
- Reebok Mens Navigation Point Running Shoe
- ASICS Men’s Road Jog Running Shoe
- ASICS Men’s Gel-Contend 4b+ Running Shoes
- Puma Men’s Humble Running Shoe
- Adidas Men’s Runmagica M Shoes
- Sparx Men’s Sm-680 Running Shoe
- Puma Men’s Dazzler Sneaker
- Power Men Portal Running Shoes
- Reebok Men’s Velocity Runner Lp Running Shoe
- Reebok Men’s Comfort Infused Running Shoe
[REVIEW] best running shoes in India under 2000
Adidas Men’s Gokyo Pro Shoes
Adidas Men’s Gokyo running shoes are all about comfort, support and safety. Soak up the experience in the cushiony comfort of the shoe.
These athletic running shoes are for long-distance running, the supportive and flexible synthetic outer sole and the comfortable comfort insole provide unmatched grip, feel support and foot comfort while running.
The Adidas Gokyo Running Shoes are the best and most affordable running shoes for men.
Reebok Men’s Navigation Point Running Shoe
If you’re looking for a new pair of sneakers that offer maximum cushioning and protection, then the Reebok mens’ navigation point running shoe is one of a kind.
This pair offers you plenty of support on your knees and ankle.
They are made of a synthetic material that helps give you a lightweight feel.
The cushioning system gives extra comfort to your feet by dispersing stress evenly throughout the body.
You can expect to enjoy a comfortable, supportive fit in this sneaker throughout your run.
In the uppers, you’ll find perforated details and soft suede on the front and rear, while the mesh liner is breathable and cool.
ASICS Men’s Road Jog Running Shoe
ASICS Men’s Road Jog Running Shoe is made for the professional runner. These shoes have a stability system that provides the necessary support. They’ve been specially designed to help you perform in races. The breathable mesh upper with synthetic suede overlays the ankle for durability and comfort.
ASICS Men’s Gel-Contend 4b+ Running Shoes
These ASICS shoes were made specifically to deliver a comfortable and secure fit with excellent control. The gel-cushioning and rubber sole provide the ultimate combination of traction and stability.
Puma Men’s Humble Running Shoe
PUMA Men’s Humble Running Shoe has a rubber sole which will provide optimum cushioning support to runners. It has lace-up for a customized and secure fit. The cushioning support is provided through the shoe sole.
Adidas Men’s Runmagica M Shoes
This Adidas Men’s Shoes is ideal for runners. The upper of the shoe comprises mesh and is highly flexible while the outer sole covers the full area of the foot.
The breathable material allows proper ventilation of the foot and the sock-like insole is made of memory foam which helps to provide maximum comfort while you run.
The Adidas Runmagica is designed with a medium width providing a perfect fit as per your feet.
You can wear it without any discomfort as the outer sole is extremely soft.
During the use of these sneakers, you can expect maximum comfort and you can wear them for long hours without any problems.
Sparx Men’s Sm-680 Running Shoe
The Sparx Men’s sm-680 offers supreme support and cushioning, making it a durable and comfortable all-day run or workout shoe.
It has a lightweight design and should work well for regular running activities.
Puma Men’s Dazzler Sneaker
Puma Men’s Dazzler sneaker is a good one for sports enthusiasts. Fitness enthusiasts can use this for running and some high-intensity workouts easily.
Power Men’s Portal Running Shoes
Power is a bata brand, and it has many well-featured shoes for running. This one is one of them and is my favourite.
This Power shoe has heel support and foam-made-out sole and mid-sole. The outsole is durable and thick, which provides some support to the feet.
The inside of the shoe is soft enough to wear for a longer period of time.
The traction on this shoe is average and although the sole looks flat, it is not. Thus better not used for powerlifting or heavy bodybuilding works.
This running shoe under rs 2000 is a good deal if you are looking for a long-lasting running shoe. This is shoe is from BATA.
This shoe has a basic design and is very reliable.
- Lace up closure system.
- Have some heel support.
- Mesh upper synthetic material.
- Good ankle support.
- These are very comfortable shoes which are from an Indian company.
- The heel support is great when running since it takes away some of the impacts.
- The mesh upper material is good for ventilation, but this is thicker here. Thicker material makes the shoe upper more durable.
- Good for jogging and treadmill usage.
- The upper material has a premium mesh cover. This synthetic upper material makes the shoe breathable.
- The EVA sole material is thick so it will absorb all the impact.
- Comes with shock-absorbing and highly cushioned midsoles.
- The shoe sole also makes the shoes flexible.
- This lace-up type closure makes the shoe fit well.
- People like these shoes for running and jogging.
- This durable running shoe should last you for years but be aware of water puddles.
- Coming from an Indian brand this is one of the most perfect fitting shoes for running.
Many people do not like the fit and question the durability of the shoe.
Reebok Men’s Velocity Runner LP Running Shoe
Reebok Men’s velocity runner is a nice-looking shoe with a long-lasting midsole and a good outsole that provides extra grip.
I personally use one and it works well as a long-lasting running shoe with breathable material on top.
Reebok Men’s Comfort Infused Running Shoe
Reebok Men’s comfort-infused Running shoe is a good running shoe with a thick and durable outsole to provide extra grip.
Campus Men’s Dragon Running Shoes
Campus is a very popular shoe brand with various offerings. This dragon running shoe is one of the best offerings from campus.
The closure is lace up and the upper material is mesh.
And the sole has air capsule feature also.
- Mesh upper.
- Lace up closure.
- Lightweight body.
- Available in multiple colors.
- Lightweight shoe thus it does not feels heavy so while running nothing holds you down.
- Lace up closure also makes sure that the shoe is nicely fit.
- Midsole is comfortable and so is the outer sole.
- The outer sole also has some good grips so it would not slip.
- Available in multiple colors and suitable for wearing with casual wear.
Might run a size or two shorter.
Puma Unisex-Adult Dare Running Shoes
Many people like me, like slip on shoes. These are easy to wear and you do not need to sanitze your hands after tying up your shoe.
This makes the shoe really quick to wear and take off.
Other than this this shoe is made for both of the sexes.
Puma is one of the best brand when it comes to running shoes and this shoe is also one of kind with its unique features.
- Slip on closure.
- Regular width shoe
- Mesh upper.
- Strong toe cover
- Good outer sole with grip.
- Out sole is made from rubber.
- The slip on closure is great for getting ready for a quick run.
- This puma running shoe under 2000 has good ankle and toe support.
- The sole is made from rubber so it is thick, provides enough support and is durable.
Slip on closure may not provide good fit if compared to lace on closure.
ASICS Men’s Jolt 2 Running Shoes
ASICS is a budget shoe maker in India and they have some really nice looking shoes for running and walking. This JOLT 2 model is one of the best running shoes in India under 2000 INR.
This shoe comes 2 color variations and the full black model is a good one.
This shoe has a laceup system and the upper material is mesh like synthetic material. This will give proper airflow to your feet.
This is kinda narrow looking and is geared towards running motion.
- Good foam outsole and midsole.
- Mesh upper body.
- Lace up closure system.
- Good for running.
- Sole is quite thick and provides enough support.
- Lace up system is strong and ensures good fit.
- Shoe has foam-like material inside providing soft support.
- More suitable for narrow feet.
- Not good for slippery surface.
Reebok Men’s Glide Runner Running Shoes
Reebok Glide running shoes are lightweight and breathable. Making them a very good choice for humid conditions like in India.
The shoe has good ankle and feet support. The sole is foam made and is durable. The midsole is also soft enough for daily runs.
This shoe has some heel support which is required while running. This minimizes risk of injury and also has strong toe guard.
- Heel support
- Mesh upper material
- Lace up closure
- Ankle support
- Lightweight sole.
- This running shoe is one of the few which includes heel support under 2000 INR.
- Mid sole is soft to the feet and is comfortable for a longer period of time.
- The shoe is breathable thus is suitable for sweaty feet.
- Provides enough ankle support.
- Apart from running, this can be used for walking, daily commute also.
- Not for rainy days and slippery floors.
- Many felt shoe runs smaller in size.
Fila Men’s Rosun Running Shoes
Fila is another great brand for running shoes in India. This Rosun running shoe under 2k INR is one of the best that you can buy.
This shoe has mesh and synthetic mixed upper material which is durable than simpler mesh like material.
There is not much heel support but there is some ankle support.
The outer sole is plain and thick, which is good for running but not so much for daily travels.
- Durable upper material with mesh.
- Thick lightweight sole.
- Lace up closure system.
- Very lightweight shoes that are not taxing on you when running.
- Very comfortable for running sessions.
- Durable build.
- Strong upper material so it will last longer.
- Less breathability.
- No heel support.
Sparx Men’s Sports Running Shoes-SM-459
This Sparx shoe will be a favorite for those who like larger toe area. Unlike narrow shaped running shoes this shoe is different.
The sole is made from phylon which offers good traction and is durable. This shoe has some heel support and overall feet support is great.
The upper material is mesh and synthetic material build.
- Lace up closure.
- Wide toe area.
- Mesh and synthetic upper area.
- Durable sole and traction.
- Medium width shoe with enough tow area for wide feet.
- Durable sole with traction which allows for running comfortably.
- Lace up closure makes sure that shoe fit stays as it is.
- Good for walking, running and dance.
- Very lightweight so less taxing that some other running shoes.
Campus Men’s Peris Running Shoes
Campus makes trendy yet sporty shoes for men and women in India. This is another running shoe from them.
This shoe has a lace up closure with a thick foam made sole.
It has many vibrant colors and this model also has a slight heel support. Which is required for running safely.
- Mesh upper
- Heel support
- Lace up closure
- Multiple colors and patterns
- This shoe can be used for generic running and as a daily wear.
- This running shoe in India has heel support and thick outer sole.
- Wearing this shoe is comfortable.
- Multiple color and designer patterns are available thus you can pick your favorite color easily.
- Some complain that the shoe is too heavy.
- Not for heavy running.
- Not for powerlifting or weight lifting.
Puma Women’s NRGY Neko Stellar Wn s Running Shoes
This is one of the best running shoes in India under 2000 for women. This comes with a thick rubber sole which offers good traction and support.
The upper material is made from mesh which is breathable and the heel is flat style. Which is good for running.
There is also moderate heel support for running.
- Lace up closure.
- Flat rubber sole.
- Foam insides
- Moderate midsole and full feet support.
- Very comfortable shoes to wear for running or other fitness-related activities.
- The rubber sole is flat thus can be used for some moderate weightlifting.
- Rubber sole offers good traction and support from bumpy roads while running.
- Mesh upper is durable yet provides good ventilation to the feet. Much needed for those sweaty feets out there.
- This shoe under 2000 for running has moderate heel support which protects the feet and knee from shock.
- Overall the shoe is lightweight thus make it easy to run without losing much energy.
[Buying Guide] best running shoes in India under 2000
Here are the common specifications that you should look before you decide on the best running shoes in India under 2000 INR.
Price: Since you are looking for the best running shoes in India under 2000 INR thus you have already decided upon the price. In my opinion and experiences with few running shoes, I could say shoes available in the market around 1500-2000 INR provide the best value.
Fit: Lace up systems are the best system here. Using the laces, you can adjust the fit of the shoe as you please. There is also slip on shoes, which can be worn quickly, but the fit may get loose with time.
Weight: For me, the shoe should be lightweight so that you do not spend a lot of energy on just carrying the shoe around in your feet. Lightweight running shoe might also help in achieving a faster speed. Low weight shoe makes the perfect pair of running shoes that you can use for all the tasks.
Upper material: Mesh material is more comfortable when you are using it for a long time. Since your feet will be in touch with air, this will keep away bad odour and sickness. By nature, only mesh is not a durable material. Most of the time you would find a mix between mesh and other strong material.
But that will not be much breathable. The right pair of running shoes that is supposed to be used for long distance running will always have mesh.
And there also fully synthetic material build shoes, those will be durable but not breathable.
Mid sole: The midsole of the shoes should be very soft, so you get no issues while wearing them for a long time. If you get good foam quality, then it will be a treat for your feet. The running shoes available in this price range does not have any specially sole though. But some ASICS models have Gel based shoe soles.
Outer sole: Out sole made of rubber is my favorite choice. These soles are durable, have good grip and provide more support. A mark of good pari of running shoes is their rubber sole, if you ask me.
Brand: Brads do play a crucial role when it comes to shoes for running. I personally like Reebok shoes since many of those has a heel support. Usually good brands provide good support to the feet and create shoes with good material.
Durability: Since you are looking for the best running shoes in India under 2000, you should look for durable shoes. Running is a strenuous task, both for your body and for the shoe. Pick the one with a thick sole, toe cover and lace up system.
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/homegymindia/