If you are an active person who plays some sports or does some strength workouts then surely get any whey protein in the market.
You do not need to pay attention to the protein content much. You will get around 20 gram protein per 30 gram scoop for sure.
If you are not active with weight training or gym or other sports then get these best protein powder for regular use.
[Hey Gym goers, scroll below to see more reviews on whey proteins]
Best protein powder for daily use in India
Best protein drink for daily use
Protein Content (per 100 gram)
34 gram Peanut hydrolyse
Check All Other Protein and Supplements Reviews
Why buy the best protein powder for regular use
If you are not into heavy workouts and want protein for muscle gain or more then these protein powders for daily use in India will work for you.
Otherwise these have low protein content to be used for athletic purposes.
But for most of us, these protein drinks will provide enough protein, vitamins to maintain health.
Review of the best protein powder for daily use in India
Amul Pro 500g Pouch Pack of 3
Amul Pro pouches are a value for money pack. You get 1.5 kg of goodness at low cost.
Since the low cost the protein content is not high enough but that is the best the money can buy now.
And the protein is whey.
Is amul pro good for weight loss?
Amul pro is not exactly good for weight loss, whey is good for weight loss since it makes you fuller.
But whey in these health drinks are in smaller numbers so it will not affect much.
A caloric deficit diet will help you with weight loss where amul pro will provide you with vitamins and minerals.
- 8 gram of whey protein per 100 gram.
- 392kcal per 100 gram
- Contains all the vitamin b
- Contains 935 u vitamin A
- Contains DHA for brain development.
- Contains Calcium, Vitamin D, C also.
- Also have essential minerals like magnesium, potassium etc.
- Good for everyday general use.
- Value for money pack.
- Tastes good
- Can be eaten by kids above 10 years old.
- Low protein content.
- No for athletes and bodybuilders.
Ensure Balanced Adult Nutrition Health Drink
Ensure is always known for their high protein content. And like their product for children, the health drink for adults is well recommended.
- Contains 15 grams of protein per 100 grams.
- 410kcal per 100 gram
- Contains required vitamins, minerals and other nutrients.
- Blend helps with max absorption of nutrients.
- May boost immunity.
- Promotes growth of helpful bacteria in 2 weeks in the gut
- May help lower triglycerides.
- Sugar free diabetes version available.
- Helpful for maintaining proper digestion, immunity, strong bones.
- Comes in tasty flavours.
- Can help normalize or enhance gastro functions.
- Contains a good amount of protein for daily use.
- Calorie content is higher than other shakes.
- Contains biotin, which is uncommon in health drinks.
- Should be consumed within 21 days after opening the pack.
Protinex offers the highest protein per 100grams when considering general best protein powder for regular use. But unlike amul pro or ensure the protein is not all whey, it is rather a mix of several protein sources with enzymes.
- Peanut Hydrolysate protein is used which is easy to digest.
- 34 grams protein per 100 gram.
- Contains Vitamin B, D, K
- Contains calcium, iron, biotin etc
- Since it contains only peanuts based protein, it could be beneficial for those who have lactose allergy.
- Contains the highest amount of protein per 100 gram when considering general protein powder for daily use.
- Contains all other vitamins, minerals and biotin – may help with immunity and sustain normal body functions.
- Taste is not likable.
- No milk protein – whereas milk proteins are top choice for all type of strength gain or well being.
Horlicks Protein Plus
Horlicks protein plus provides a blend of milk based, whey, casein and soy protein blend. Which seems to be better than some other brands.
- 375 kcal per 100 gram
- 34 gram protein blend per 100 gram
- Contains all vitamins (A,D,K,B1,B2,B12)
- Contains calcium, biotin and other minerals.
- Contains whey, soy and a little amount of casein protein. Looks good for non athletes for daily use.
- Contains biotin, iron, calcium and other minerals.
- May help with Immunity boost.
Although it says whey, soy casein blend but yet do not use it for bodybuilding or athletic purposes.
Since the protein quantity is so small it is not useful for those.
Yet can be used for a secondary protein supplement side by side of whey protein or casein.
Arya Farm Certified Organic health drink
Arya Farm Certified Organic health drink is a milk free mix of many organic super foods into one.
This multi grain malt offers a wide range of vitamins and protein.
- Provides 10.7 gram protein per 100 gram
- 384 kcal per 100 gram
- Contains a lot of naturally occurring vitamins and minerals.
- No added chemicals.
- A great multi grain food as breakfast. Mix with milk and your healthy food is ready.
- All vegan food.
- Contains vegan sources of protein.
- Good for diabetes as there is no sugar in it.
- High in dietary fiber.
Might not feel tasty by many.
Pro360 Diabetic Protein Powder Nutrition Health Drink
Pro360 Diabetic Protein Powder Nutrition Health Drink is a sugar free protein drink for adults.
And even if you are not diabetic, you can use it.
- Sugar free.
- Provides 27 grams of protein per 100 gram.
- 350.8 kcal per 100 grams.
- Provides wide range of vitamins and minerals.
- Provides DHA for brain development.
- Contains skimmed milk powder, whey protein, and soy protein blend.
- Provides good protein per 100 gram.
- Contains all the required vitamins and minerals.
- Can be consumed by anyone.
- Good for elderly people.
Can seem a little costly.
Amul pro vs bournvita
Bournvita is costly, whereas for Amul pro you get 1.5kgs of health drink easily.
Conclusion: If you are not bodybuilding then these protein powders for daily use are good for you.